SmartLynx Airlines, in collaboration with the globally recognized Jeppesen Academy, offers a comprehensive six-week theoretical and practical on-the-job training course (FOM-2). Additionally, there's a two-week advanced course (FOM-2B) to obtain the U.S. FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License, which is recognized as a significant advantage by the global airline industry. Don't miss out on the opportunity to become a globally recognized flight dispatcher, a skilled professional in aviation ground operations.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING
- GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED LICENSE
- EXPERT INSTRUCTORS
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- PRACTICAL REAL-WORLD TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- Dispatcher Certification (FOM-2) Classroom | Riga 12FEB-22MAR, 2024;
- Advanced Dispatcher Certification (FOM-2B) Classroom | Denver, Colorado* 08APR-19APR, 2024.
All class times are 8 AM to 5 PM unless noted otherwise;
FOM-2 is a 6-week classroom course to obtain an Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate;
FOM-2B is a 2-week CAA transition course available to graduates of a Jeppesen course located outside the U.S. who wish to convert their CAA certificate to the U.S. FAA certificate-this conversion course is an FAA Part 65 approved program.
Deadline for application: 01DEC, 2023.
Total cost for FOM-2 + FOM-2B: 5350 EUR / includes course fees and registration for Riga and Denver classes and core student materials (student kit with all necessary materials for each student).
FAA written and oral/practical examination fees are 925.00 USD (to be paid in the U.S. and paid directly to approved FAA testing centers and examiners).
Eligibility Requirements(FAA 14 CFR Part 65):
- To be eligible to take the aircraft dispatcher knowledge test, a person must be at least 21 years of age.
To be eligible for an aircraft dispatcher certificate, a person must :
- Be at least 23 years of age;
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language;
- Pass the required knowledge test prescribed by § 65.55 of this part;
- Pass the required practical test prescribed by§ 65.59 of this part;
- Comply with the requirements of§ 65.57 of this part.