Who are we?
Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 130 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Our QA specialists collaborate with the Development teams in an Agile environment, ensure the final quality of our key Java and .Net products by designing, implementing and maintaining automation test plans, and are just as passionate about best practices in SDLC as we are!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze the software requirements in order to identify functional & business scenarios to -ensure optimal quality of the product
- Development and maintenance of scripted tests and exploratory scenarios
- Analyze, describe and track defects in the bug tracking system
- Report the features/bugs to the respective stakeholders
- Work together with the Scrum team to clarify business requirements, provide input and suggest improvement to the process and quality of the software
Key requirements for the role:
- At least 2 years of proven hands-on experience with Software testing
- Solid understanding and experience with OOP languages, scripting, design patterns and test automation frameworks
- Experience with API/ RESTful web services testing, Oracle DB and performance test automation framework is a plus
- Experience with Git and tools like TestRail, Selenium, JUnit, etc.
- Interested in Continuous Integration and Delivery practices, and experience with Jenkins
- Analytical mindset, keen on looking at the bigger picture and solving problems
- Very good command of English
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Remote work
- Additional high-profile health insurance package for employees and their children
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture - compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.