For our Operations Center team in Oslo we are looking for Junior Cloud Operators. As a Junior Cloud operator in Ironstone you're primary work task will be to support and assist our customers with support on Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and our managed services. You will have a varied work day and will be able work on many different customer cases and have a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot!
Junior Cloud Operator - Operations Center
- Operations Center
- Norway - Oslo
You should have some experience with two or more of the following areas;
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 or Microsoft System Center suite
- Basic operations of Windows or Linux servers
- Scripting with PowerShell or Bash
- 3.line Support
- Monitoring customers environments
- Customer service skills are key. The experience does not have to be from an IT company
You should have several of the following skills:
- Able to work with day-to-day requests that enter the Operation Center
- Great at Customer handling and communication
- Structured and organized
- Able to handle escalations and prioritizations
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Work both internally, on projects and as a consultant
Basically; If you have a base education within IT and are passionate for and want to work with new cutting-edge solutions delivered from the Cloud. You know what to do!
- No traditional on-premises operations
- An office filled with fruit, nuts, soda and energy drinks
- The coolest assignments for the coolest customers in the Nordic countries
- Travel insurance for the whole family; cohabitant/spouse and children up to 18 years.
- General insurance that covers: Disability, accident, Invalidity. Both private and work.
- All employees are covered by our life insurance policy.
- Health insurance that covers: Get to a specialist, surgery, etc. quickly.
- Training subscription, mobile, and broadband