Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 100 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services to Virtual Telecoms across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
The Delivery Manager is an integral part of our key Software Development projects, as they oversee the staffing and mentoring of their teams, and set and maintain the SW delivery standards and processes. They are involved in the strategic plans to accomplish our technical and business goals, and lead the collaborative planning processes, with the focal point of their efforts leading to a client and team satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, guide, coaching, mentor, and supervising software development engineers to build the best software delivery team while maintaining a safe and secure work environment
· Monitor and maintains the operational budget for the delivery department
· Establish and stimulate software development/delivery standards and processes along with best practices for the delivery of scalable and high-quality software
· Get involved in strategic plans to accomplish technical, as well as business goals with leadership chain, team, and with clients
· Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, and testing, along with delivery to product management
· Continuously control and improve the delivery velocity with the aim of maximizing the delivery output in volume and quality
· Lead the collaborative dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the team capacity and capability
· Build positive and productive working relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and contribute to the business development of Effortel
· Make critical business decisions to achieve customer expectations
· Be a champion of the customer satisfaction practice within his organization
· Report on the team capacity and velocity to his peers and SMT.
· Report delivery status to customers
· Participate and contribute to the continuous supply, publishing, and revision of the product development roadmap
· Ensure all products are built to the relevant level of quality at every stage of their delivery
Key requirements for the role:
· Solid background as a Senior software developer with Java and/or .Net
· Proven track record of leading development teams or projects
· Experience with setting up or improving on development and delivery processes
· Experience in cross-functional and cross-team communication and collaboration
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language
· Telecom experience is a big plus
Personal skills and qualities:
· A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
· A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and helping people grow as technical professionals
What we offer:
· Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
· 25 days paid annual leave
· Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
· Fully covered Multisport card
· Corporate SIM card and phone
· Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
· Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture — compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events
Interested in moving forward with your technical writing career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.