JOB TITLE EV PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
IMMEDIATE MANAGER EV TECHNICAL MANAGER
The EV Programme Coordinator is responsible for the effective coordination of all preconstruction requirements for MFG’s EV business, including but not limited to; power connections, earthing designs, electrical designs remaining in constant communication with all relevant contractors.
The EV Programme Coordinator reports to the EV Technical Manager, but will support the entire implementation team, providing continuity from site conception to completion.
The EV Programme Coordinator will be required to maintain all technical documentation, prepare/collate documents, files, spreadsheets, KPI reports, bulletins, to maintain databases and assist in EV Operations.
The EV Programme Coordinator’s main responsibilities are defined below. However, it is acknowledged that this role will evolve as the EV Projects department evolves and further accountabilities and tasks will be added.
- Updating, monitoring, and tracking databases to provide an accurate and comprehensive overview of projects
- Identify and highlight potential issues and follow processes to resolve in a timely manner
- Manage Technical Planning site information and file directory
Point of Connections (PoC)
- Raise & monitor PoC requests.
- Handle Distribution Network Operators (DNO) requests for information or design changes.
- Monitor PoC payments & refunds
- EV Chargers – monitor stock, orders, site allocation & invoicing
- Substations – monitor stock, orders, production schedule, site allocation & invoicing
- Manage contractor allocation
- Programme soil testing
- Monitor and ensure DNO Earthing Data received to assist with designs
Independent Connection Provider (ICP)
- Preparing of Requests for Information
- Manage ICP design queries
- Coordination between ICP and IDNO
- Coordinate design approval documentation between ICP and Project Management team
Independent Distribution Network Operator (IDNO)
- Coordinate Asset Value contracts and value recovery
- Chase Design Approvals
- Raise and maintain required purchase orders in both Netsuite/Verisae
- Assist in monthly KPI reporting - collating information & creating dashboards
- Provide Finance team with relevant information to allow accurate allocation of assets
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years in a fast-paced Administrative or Finance role
- Previous industry experience beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and external parties
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines whilst remaining adaptable
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail with a friendly, helpful and ‘can do’ attitude
- Process mapping & implementation
- Strong PC literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel