Type of work: Freelance, part time, 3 days per week
Place of Work: ANP Office, London (on-site)
The ANP is the leading Naturopathic Association in the UK and IRE and seeks a talented, creative, and highly productive person to expand its marketing.
Ideally you are a practitioner yourself and know what it takes to grow an association. You are able to make contacts to place an association in a strong position to be respected as authority in the field of Natural Therapies.
You will be responsible for carrying out all marketing activities, including marketing programs, lead acquisition, fostering customer retention, business development, providing sales support, and giving advice on brand building.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Creating successful marketing campaigns which result in increased enquiries and membership sign-ups.
· Writing daily content, creating engaging email campaigns and proofreading promotional material.
· Promote events and practitioner stories.
· Planning the marketing and PR events.
· Creating a monthly social media plan with engaging and relevant content.
· Posting and creating daily social media content across all channels.
· Working with SEO to increase website traffic.
· Updating the website and working closely with the web designer to improve the site’s performance and design.
· Finding new advertising and promotion opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and possesses a great work ethic with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a strong desire for success. You are also interested in a stable long-term position where you can grow with the company. All degrees will be considered, as we value resourcefulness and results.