Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- As a client success manager, you will be responsible for coaching and training other members of the client success team, including client success managers, executives and interns that sit within your line management.
- You will personally manage the full strategy for tier 1/2 clients within your portfolio.
- You will assist senior client success manager tier 0 clients as and when requested.
- You will be responsible for providing status updates as and when required for your tier 1/2 clients. This includes weekly and monthly reports, QBR presentations and sector benchmarking.
- Ensuring excellence and compliance within the company’s use of CRM systems (currently Hubspot from an existing business perspective) for the receipt of campaign briefs, onboarding execution and ongoing client support - the CS ‘gold standard’
- Strategic upselling and cross-selling to existing clients three months after their launch, resulting in revenue being delivered across two products or more. Products are defined as overlays, basket backup, notifications and codes.
- You will be accountable for the successful management and performance of the client success executives and client success interns that report to you.
- You will be accountable for ensuring clients within your and your team’s portfolios fall in line with set service-level agreements (SLAs).
- You will be accountable alongside the rest of the client success team for returning a customer satisfaction (CSAT) score of 70%+ - this will be sent every six months to all clients for a general view of our service levels.