"I have been working at Teach Me 2 for 6 months, and I am grateful I was hired. The company culture is positive, caring, and so many of my colleagues have gone out of their way to support and motivate my growth in the company. My biggest highlight about working at Teach Me 2 has to be being part of the Tutor Team, I feel valued, heard, and my work means something." Rumbi ( joined 6 months ago )
Teach Me 2 provides a premier tutoring service to learners and their families across South Africa. We have a 90+% improvement rate, averaging 20% improvement in results – a difference that has uplifted the life-long trajectory of thousands of people. Our service also provides jobs and valuable income to tutors, many of whom are full-time students.
We are looking for an extraordinary person to join our Tutor Placement team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with an interest or experience in recruitment, education and communications, who can master the skills of job placement within one of the best companies in South Africa.
Fulfilling the role of a Tutor Placement Intern, you would work within a small team to find jobs for tutors by matching their profiles up with clients’ tutoring requests.
- Match suitable tutors up with clients’ specific tutoring requests
- Work with the tutors to ensure they help their learners achieve their goals
- Work with the other departments to pick the best tutors to match clients’ needs
- Collaborate with other departments to identify in-demand tutoring subjects and ensure we have tutors to cater for these
- Meet and exceed targets set for the team
- Communicate with tutors to ensure they understand the requirements and expectations of each job they take on
Job Requirements and Competencies:
- A passion for education
- Be committed to bettering others and yourself
- Be organized and self-motivated
- Enjoy speaking to, helping and working with other people
- Always provide surprisingly good client service
- Good written and oral communication skills with excellent phone manner
- Be reliable, trustworthy and responsible
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills