Orange Sky Finance is a global consumer finance company. With a shared service centre and regional head offices in Latvia and Mauritius, Orange Sky Finance operates across 4 markets in Sub-Saharan Africa. The company helps individuals in a need of short-term and long-term financial solutions – all of which make a meaningful and lasting impact on the local communities.
Our company goes an extra mile to support the stakeholders around us. Developing value-adding relationships with our customers, clients, and team is at heart of everything we do. Because they are helping us rising to new heights and become the consumer finance company of choice, setting benchmark for the industry. Since 2018, the company has more than tripled its operations and grown to over 300 employees worldwide. If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking and socially responsible financial services provider we are the right match for you!
One team with one dream to bring an added value to all our clients in Africa!
- Office facility full ownership (office maintenance, stationery supply, the flow of office visitors, etc.)
- Being responsible for incoming and outgoing correspondence and invoice registration
- Organize and coordinate local and international business trips for office employees
- Provide assistance and support to the Group Board members
- Fire and safety instructions, Health insurance, Mandatory Health Examination process ownership
- Office activities and Bi-annual company event planning and coordination
- SageHR system administration and support for Group countries
- Onboarding process ownership for new employees