Orange Sky Finance is a global consumer finance company. With a shared service centre and regional head offices in Latvia and Mauritius, Orange Sky Finance operates across 6 markets in Sub-Saharan Africa. The company helps individuals in a need of short-term and long-term financial solutions – all of which make a meaningful and lasting impact on the local communities.
Our company goes an extra mile to support the stakeholders around us. Developing value-adding relationships with our customers, clients, and team is at heart of everything we do. Because they are helping us rising to new heights and become the consumer finance company of choice, setting benchmark for the industry. Since 2018, Orange Sky Finance has more than tripled its operations and grown to over 1000 employees worldwide. If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking and socially responsible financial services provider we are the right match for you!
One team with one dream to bring an added value to all our clients in Africa!
- Develop, own and lead online & offline sales strategy with a clear vision in all 5 group companies
- Establish sales objectives, measure and forecast sales execution
- Build and develop the growing sales team, compensation and incentive program
- Build strong relationships with key client stakeholders across all countries (partners, government institutions, banks etc.)
- Represent the company at events to raise the company profile and develop positioning
- Define and ensure new processes and policies
- Provide sales and account reports on a routine basis
- Ensure sales training programs across different functions
- Deliver an excellent customer experience