Orange Sky Finance is a global consumer finance company. With a shared service centre and regional head offices in Latvia and Mauritius, Orange Sky Finance operates across 6 markets in Sub-Saharan Africa. The company helps individuals in a need of short-term and long-term financial solutions – all of which make a meaningful and lasting impact on the local communities.
Our company goes an extra mile to support the stakeholders around us. Developing value-adding relationships with our customers, clients, and team is at heart of everything we do. Because they are helping us rising to new heights and become the consumer finance company of choice, setting benchmark for the industry. Since 2018, Orange Sky Finance has more than tripled its operations and grown to over 1000 employees worldwide. If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking and socially responsible financial services provider we are the right match for you!
One team with one dream to bring an added value to all our clients in Africa!
- Perform test automation assessments and propose most suitable testing strategies
- Design, write & execute detailed and well-structured test plans, test cases for identified user stories and functionality
- Create and/or expand test cases supporting documentation
- Design, create, enhance & execute test scripts to automate the testing of software applications
- Design, create, enhance & execute tools required to simulate data retrieval and database entry for testing
- Accurately report and track issues throughout the development life cycle
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Maintain test reporting and visualization
- Make testing an integral part of the development process